About this blog

18 April 2007

Many people including myself like short trips to major cities. This site gives some tips what is worth seeing, in my view, in some major cities. I am usually interested in:

  • some historical buildings
  • modern architecture (post WW2)
  • design
  • technically interesting stuff (e.g. funicular in Lisbon)

These are sometimes difficult to find in the travel guides so I hope this might help. I am going to put together lists for some cities I’ve been to or which I want to visit in near future (Amsterdam, Rome, Berlin, Athens, Istambul, Moscow…).

Please feel free to share interesting information, photos, links, etc. through comments or by sending me an email!

Please use modern browsers for viewing to obtain proper functionality of the site:
This site is dependent on good photography. I kindly ask you to let me know if you have (or know about) any good photographs worth publishing. 
Most people on flickr.com publish their photos with 
"all rights reserved" but they are willing to share upon request. 
If you are one of them don't hesitate to contact me please!


Enjoy the site and let me know if you like it! (so that I know whether it's worth trying).

Pepa

No comments:

 

Unsleepable Blogger (Beta version).
Original Unsleepable theme for Wordpress by Ben Gray, adapted for Blogger by Josef Richter.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.